An updated list of the 25..err 26 things about the Introverted Knitter
So today technically marks the day before my birthday, but since I don’t (usually) post on the weekend I figured I would continue the trend set last year and share an updated list of
25 26 things about the Introverted Knitter. (In part because more than a few things aren’t accurate anymore, you can read last years list here.)
In celebration of the quarter of a century, plus one year that I have been alive, I decided to share
25 26 things about me, that you may not already know.
1. I am still short, to the point that there are more than a few places where my feet dangle.
2. If I could have any sports car in the world it would be a vintage Shelby Cobra (blue with the white racing stripe)
3. I recently started back to school for another bachelor’s degree (this will be number 2)
4. I ended getting shingles over the summer, and it sucked
5. I actually love cooking, but often have little confidence in what I make (despite glowing reviews)
6. Given a choice between cake or pie, I will almost always choose cake (unless the pie in question is pumpkin)
7. I have only been in two weddings in my life (my brother’s as a bridesmaid and my own, as the bride)
8. I love Buster Keaton movies
I have never renewed a lease on an apartment Totally not true anymore! Yeah buddy!
10. I am afraid of large dogs
11. I am lactose intolerant
I have never been in a car accident (not even a minor fender bender) sadly not true anymore.
13. Despite my fear of heights, if I could have one super power it would be the ability to fly.
14. I have never been skiing before (water or snow.)
15. I recently cut over 11 inches of my hair (and will be donating it )
16. I prefer my coffee, cream no sugar
17. My birthday is technically the last day of Summer
18. I’ve always wanted to have a pet english bulldog
19. I unintentionally tend to buy brand specific items (ex// Swiss Gear, Lenovo)
20. I have astigmatism
21. I sometimes joke that I have an introvert battery and after prolonged exposure to people it gets drained. It seems to be a fairly accurate description, and also helps others understand what I mean when I say I need alone time.
22. I suffer from TMJD
23. I love big cats (such as Lions, Tigers)
24. One of my favorite actresses is Meryl Streep
25. I can’t walk in high-heels (I resemble a newborn gazelle or deer)
26. My favorite kind of cake is grasshopper (creme de menthe and chocolate…yum yum yum)